US Business Visa (B1 Visa) is for owners of a Business or employees of a firm/company wanting to attend Seminars, training Sessions, attend meetings, review the market, get contracts, build alliances or open branch offices in the USA. Visas are granted for up to 10 years depending on applicant's intent, profile & documentation. Visitors are not permitted to work on the US Business Visa. US Business Visa (B1 Visa) applicants must demonstrate to the consular officer that they have strong ties to their country of residence and must show that they intend to depart the United States after their temporary visit.
A US Business Visa (B1 Visa) grants you permission to travel to a Port of Entry (airport/seaport) in the United States. When you arrive at your destination Port of Entry, the U.S. Immigration Inspector who processes your entry will determine the length of time that you may remain in the country during this visit. You may travel to the Port of Entry during the validity of your USA Business visa up to and including the last day. The visa duration does not determine the length of time that you may remain legally in the United States; only the Immigration Inspector can decide this upon your arrival in the United States.
Qualifying for a US Business Visa (B1 Visa)
According to U.S. visa laws and regulations, all nonimmigrant visa applicants must demonstrate to the consular officer that they have strong ties to their country
of residence and must show that they intend to depart the United States after their temporary visit.
The visa interview days are Monday-Friday and the majority of successful applicants normally receive their U.S. visas within two business days.
Advance travel planning and early visa application are important, since visa applications are subject to a greater degree of scrutiny than in the past.
It is very important that your passport is in good condition for a U.S. visa to be placed. U.S. visas cannot be placed in damaged passports.
Please obtain a new passport prior to your interview if:
- The film on the biographic data pages of your passport (i.e., page with your photo and back page with your parents' information) is separating from the pages in your passport.
- Your passport is otherwise torn, damaged, mutilated or has been washed or laundered.
To apply for a US Business Visa (B1 Visa) the following eligibility criteria should be met
- Applicants must demonstrate that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letter.
Basic Features of the US Business Visa (B1 Visa)
- The US Business Visa (B1 Visa) is for owners of a Business or employees of a firm/company
- It allows you to travel throughout USA to attend Seminars, training Sessions, attend meetings, review the market, get contracts, build alliances or open branch offices in a country.
- Visitors are strictly not permitted to work on a Non Immigrant Visa as this is illegal.
Basic Features of the US Business Visa (B1 Visa)
Use our professional services to apply for your US Business Visa (B1 Visa).We are the very best in Visa documentation. Our rejection rate is the lowest in the market; our success rate is the highest.
We are backed by experience from handling thousands of cases including our own. You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledgebase which we have accumulated from processing cases similar to yours.
Our service includes
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your US Business Visa (B1 Visa).
- Advising you on how to present your US Business Visa (B1 Visa) case so the chances of a success during the personal
interview at the US Consulate are high.
- Advising you on finances to be shown for your US Business Visa (B1 Visa).
- Advising you on documents to be presented for your US Business Visa (B1 Visa).
- Filling of Online Form for your US Business Visa (B1 Visa).
- Submitting the Online Form to the US Consulate & Scheduling Appointment with the US Consulate in Preferred Language
of your Choice (English, Hindi, Telugu etc.)
- Review of all your documentation for your US Business Visa (B1 Visa) Application
- Interview preparation for your US Business Visa (B1 Visa).
Required Documents for USA Business Visa (USA Visitor Visa)
Applicants applying for U.S.Visa at U.S. Consulate General, Mumbai are required to submit their application packets to VFS Application Centers in Mumbai, Ahmedabad or Pune 3 working days in advance of their interview date.
The applicants scheduled for U.S. Visa interview at any other post in India except Mumbai are required to report directly to the U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate for their Visa Interview along with required documents.
Required documents are divided into:
- Mandatory Documents
- Additional Supporting Documents required at the time of interview
- Application packet to be submitted to VFS
US Business Visa (B1 Visa) VISA FEES
||Visa Fee in U.S. Dollars
||Business / Tourism /Medical Treatment
- VFS Service Charges (For all applicants)
- VFS service charge - INR 359 (including service tax of 10% and education cess of 0.30%)
- HDFC Bank charges - INR 21 (including service tax of 10% and education cess of 0.30%)
- Total service charge - INR 380
- US Business Visa (B1 Visa) Processing Time
Remember, apply early! Here's why: Though the visa processing time is typically 2 business days, the processing time of a specific case may vary due to individual circumstances and other special requirements. In some cases further administrative processing may be required. In these cases, the American Embassy / Consulate works diligently to minimize any impact on your travel